Re: Debian "universal operating system".

On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 11:34:13AM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:
But we dont care unless you can get Debian stop claiming to be an
universal operating system.

I might be running against the flow, here, but when I look at how many locales and architectures Debian caters for, and how long it holds past distributions in archive for the benefit of those on old/obsolete hardware, I find it difficult to come up with terminology that is more appropriate.
Regards,

David.