jack-3.0.0 uploaded to experimental

Heya,

already a while ago, I've uploaded jack-3.0.0[1] to experimental[2].
Thanks to Jonas Smedegaard who helped with the packaging.

As the code has changed quite substantially, I'd like to get some more
testing before I ponder putting it into unstable, as the current version
in testing seems to work fairly well.

Note that the configuration handling has changed drastically, this is
the NEWS.Debian entry for 3.0.0-1:

  * The configuration has changed fundamentally with jack-3.0.0.
    There is now a system-wide configuration file /etc/jackrc and
    the user configuration files have been renamed to ~/.jack3rc.
    Further, jack now has a simple scheme to set options permanently,
    by adding --save to the command-line. This is the preferred way
    to set options, as the syntax of the jackrc file has changed.
    See the commented out options in /etc/jackrc for examples of
    useful options and how to set them.

Please test this version and report bugs. If somebody wants to check
whether some of the old bugs have been fixed by this upstream release,
more power to him :)

If I get enough positive feedback, I might consider trying to get it
into to sarge, if time still permits.

Michael

[1] I'm talking about the *real* jack of course, the coolest CD ripper
available in Debian, not that Audio Connection thingy which always
blocks testing.
[2] http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/j/jack/jack_3.0.0-1_i386.deb
--
Michael Banck