Re: Mozilla Firefox's icon and trademark

> > ...then Mozilla just is not real opensource.

Let me ask this question to the world:

Is Debian opensource, or is Debian Free Software. Are we comitted to
providing (excluding non-free/contrib) a some ephemerally defined "open
source" distribution, or a 100% Free Software distribution? Do we have
Debian "open source" Guidelines, or the Debian Free Software Guidelines?

What the flying f*ck is the problem with using the term Free Software?!?

If you don't want to cause confusion, use "libre software" and let
troglodytes use a dictionary if they bloody have to. And besides, open
source is much easier to confuse anyway...

Firefox, regardless of all these potential 'problems' with it, is and
shall forever remain "open source". So why do we have a bloody problem
with it in the first place?

Because the problems render it NON-FREE!

If you want open source, go use Microsoft's shared source. It's open
source code.

And SUN's Java - much of it's open source too.

And you can find plenty of other examples of proprietary yet open source
software.

So go to it people... enjoy your open source.

I'll be sticking to principles myself.

zen