Re: serious problems with Mr. Troup

On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 06:22:07PM +0100, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 06:06:14PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 03:04:39PM +0100, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> > > As already brought to your attention by the forwarded mails yesterday,
> > > there are some problems between Mr. Troup and myself.
> > Of all the things one could _announce_ to over 3,500 people who are watching
> > debian-devel-_announce_, you couldn't think of anything other than this
> > _non-announcement_. That's just appalling as far as I am concerned.
>
> It is an announcement: By the end of the month the m68k might be forced to
> get dropped by Mr. Troup. I think the drop of an arch from Debian is worth
> an announcement, isn't it?

This was not, in any way, an announcement of that fact. If you do indeed
choose to stop contributing to Debian/m68k, then we will thank you for
your past collaboration and will move on without you, however hard that
may be at first. I, personally, would not welcome this and in fact
deeply regret it if that would happen, but that's a different matter
entirely.

--
Wouter Verhelst
"Stop breathing down my neck." "My breathing is merely a simulation."