apt-get on solaris difficulties.

fyi - a bug I ran across:

For 0.6.18, I had to add the following to init.cc.

#include <apt-pkg/debsystem.h>

main()
{
	debSystem	hack;

}

in order to get it to work. Otherwise, it was displaying:

	E Unable to determine a suitable system type

Could this be fixed in future versions of apt-pkg? I'm not even sure the best way
*to* fix it.. it doesn't seem to be making the pkgSystem static list
on startup.

Ed

(
	ps - is there any way to just list dependencies or extract metadata without
	installing anything? I didn't see how to do that in the docs anywhere.
)