Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> 	And, pray tell, why is that?  Hindu mythology had demons far
>  longer than Christianity (indeed, probably longer than any of the
>  faiths of the descendents of Abraham).

If you are refering to Asuras, demon isn't quite the right word.  They are
more like a rival (losing) clan of Gods like the Greek Titans.  Some of
them (i.e. Prahlad, Bali) were quite benevolent.

I'm content to cede demons to the Westerners :-)

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>