Re: No list archives getting updated at all

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 02:52:50PM +0100, Ulrich Eckhardt wrote:
> I'm wondering if there's some IMAP (read-only) access to the lists? It
> recently occured to me that that would be a Nice Feature(tm), or do I
> have a flaw in that idea?

No real reason for this.  Just grab the compressed mbox once per month
and drop it into your mail folder (uncompressed if necessary).  We don't
need to be eating up system resources for R-O IMAP.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/