Announce - SSP/ProPolice compiler for Woody

Hi,

  Following the interest in my recent post about rebuilding
 Debian from source using a patched compiler I thought I'd
 announce the availability of gcc-3.3 with the SSP patches.

  (SSP is the new name for the work formerly called ProPolice).

  The packages may be downloaded via the following source:

	#
	#  SSP / ProPolice GCC and supporting packages.
	#
	deb     http://people.debian.org/~skx/apt ./
	deb-src http://people.debian.org/~skx/apt ./

  and the work itself is described at the following URL:

	http://shellcode.org/Cat/

  Any feedback welcome.

Steve