Re: song

On Sat, 2003-12-06 at 18:36, Scott James Remnant wrote:

> ObPrivate

Total apologies here, especially to Matt Flax and Andreas Schuldei who
I've written to in separate mails.

I had no intention of mailing this to -devel (as you could probably
guess from the ObPrivate at the top).

I routinely remove all the To: and Cc: headers from mails and rewrite
them to ensure I don't Cc people and the mail goes to the right list,
and my brain utterly failed me and I must've written "debian-devel"
instead of "debian-private" in the To: line.

Entirely accidental, and I didn't even notice :-(

Sorry,

Scott
--
Have you ever, ever felt like this?