Re: adopting/kidnapping plucker, any objection?

Ludovic Rousseau dijo:
> The two RC bugs are very easy to fix but nothing was done.
> I plan to do an NMU to correct these two RC bugs so that plucker can
> be released in sarge.

I am not the one to decide, but go ahead.

> I also plan to adopt plucker and package a new upstream version
> (Debian plucker is 1.2 and upstream is 1.6).

I was out to the movies with him yesterday, he is not MIA or anything.
We even talked about plucker's state. He is in the proccess of fixing
the bugs. Comanteinance may be an option?

> If anyone has an objection to this adoption please reply on the list.

I don't care, but maybe he does ;-)

--
 .''`.    A woman must be a cute, cuddly, naive little thing,
: :' :   tender, sweet, and stupid            -- Adolf Hitler