Re: gimp1.2: gimp package suggest non-free software

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 10:36:12PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 19:32, Roberto Suarez Soto wrote:
> > 	Regarding options available to choose and women breasts' size,
> > quantity is always quality ;-)
[...]
> Sometimes I wonder how I'd feel if some spoke of men in such a
> way. This occurs much less often than its opposite.

There's an analogue; see "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend".

If one wants to understand stereotypes and sex roles, one has to
understand that women are sex objects, and men are success objects.

For futher reading:

Deborah Blum, _Sex on the Brain: The Biological Differences Between Men
  and Women_
Warren Farrell, _The Myth of Male Power_
Matt Ridley, _The Red Queen: Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature_

Did any one else notice that we are quite desperately off-topic?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     If God had intended for man to go
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     about naked, we would have been