Re: buildd dpkg was interrupted

Paul Telford <pxt@debian.org> writes:

> One of my packages just failed to build on m68k with the message:
>
> E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem.

Thats the buildd as already stated in the other mail, but...

> I noticed that a couple of other packages on this arch have also just
> failed to build with the same message.  Does the buildd require manual
> attention, or is my package broken?  My package log is:
> http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?&pkg=digikam&ver=0.5.1-1&arch=m68k

I've build your package and I'm not happy with the build log.

The french documentation seems not to build but the error gets
ignored. (see bugreport) for one thing.

The other thing is the amount of g++ warnings like unused variables,
implicit typenames and even unitialized variables showing up. Also
some "control reaches end of non-void function" warnings.

Please cleanup your source. I will get digikam marked as failed since
I supect the build debs to be faulty.

MfG
        Goswin