Re: gimp1.2: gimp package suggest non-free software

Adam Heath <doogie@debian.org> a tapoté :

> On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Mathieu Roy wrote:
>
>> 2) Do you have any valid proof of what you claim? Please, avoid being
>>    a liar, this is a very bad attitude. Keep your personal feeling
>>    out of this mailing-list, I do not give a toss about it and I think
>>    that noone else does.
>
> A liar?  You have a very slant view on life.
>
> It's much better to say "you are mistaken" or "you are misinformed" then to
> call someone a liar.  Because you have said it this way, it looks badly on
> you, no matter what the other person has done.

So someone can tell whatever he wants without taking care of the
truth?

I don't support that and I suppose I'll never do.

The matter to me is not how people looks like but what people
says. And in this case, there were two options: a misinformation or a
lie. With a so affirmative phrase, it is some kind of lie in any case:
when you are not well informed, if you pretend to be, you commit some
kind of lie, and your attitude is misleading for everybody.

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage: 		http://yeupou.coleumes.org/		|
  | Computing Homepage:		http://alberich.coleumes.org/  		|