Re: Advices on choosing a documentation license for an upstream project

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 07:49:38PM +0100, Arnaud Quette wrote:
> Knowing that:
> - NUT is a pure GPL project, thus we need a _free_
> documentation licence,
>
> So, what are your advices about choosing a _free_
> documentation licence for NUT?

Why not use the GPL to cover the documentation as well?  If you tarball
the documents with the software, it would be considered a single work,
covered by the same license.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/