Re: apcupsd && apcupsd-devel

On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 12:38:28PM -0500, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 04:46:37PM +0100, Samuele Giovanni Tonon wrote:
>
> > some weeks ago apcupsd-devel went stable.  I tried to contact apcupsd DM
> > but it seems MIA (or am i wrong) .
> >
> > I would like to takeover to apcupsd package and drop apcupsd-devel.  Any
> > objections ?
>
> Please adopt it.
apcupsd was uploaded on 28 of October.
It has been divided in two packages: the main and the doc.
The doc is new so it should be added to the override file but
apcupsd (which suggest but doesn't depend on apcupsd-doc) should be available
on sid, but it isn't .
Did i miss something ? When there's a overtake of a package i have only
to upload the new package isn't it ?

Regards
Samuele

--
While various networks have become deeply rooted, and thoughts have been sent
out as light and electrons in a singular direction, this era has yet to