Re: Grsec/PaX and Exec-shield

* Tiago Assumpção <module@whatever.org.ar> [031103 17:48]:
> I won't say here that Red Hat, Inc. would be manipulating information
> to force Debian users to use one of their products, because I would be going
> down, at the same level as Coker.

This should be teached in schoolbooks as paralipsis. And the rest of
the mail is also full of nice rhetorical figures. Only thing I do not
understand is: If you are currently training rhetoric, why do you post
to a list of people mostly supposing themselves not to be keen on form
but on content? Especially as I personally was not able to find any
content between all those words.

Greetings,
  Bernhard R. Link

--
Sendmail is like emacs: A nice operating system, but missing
an editor and a MTA.