Re: status of Progeny projects

On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 03:24:55PM +0000, Scott James Remnant wrote:
> Ah, I apologise ... your problem is that not working on d-i will delay
> the release of sarge, because it needs a new installer?

Piping in from the peanut gallery:

As a happy Windows convert and someone who chose Debian because it was
obviously *not* attempting to merely emulate the look and feel of
Windows, let me say:

I don't give a crap about who wrote it.  All I care about is it detect
my hardware (non-Debian strengths), and teach me to fish instead of just
giving me a smelly old fish (most people 'xcept Debian), and I guess
don't just give me a fish biology textbook (gentoo).