Re: Closing bugs such as 210560

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:42, Paul Telford wrote:
>  "you should not close the bug until the package which fixes the bug has
>  been accepted into the Debian archive"
>

> KDE is a large and complex set of packages, but that doesn't change the
> rules of the BTS, IMO.

I agree.  If the bugs were left to sit for a year or two until someone finds
time to deal with them, then I could hardly complain about that.  Some people
like Thomas Hood like to go through bug reports and provide more information
on the ones that are reproducable and close those which aren't.  If you don't
have time to deal with bugs then leaving them for someone like Thomas seems
like a good idea.