Re: Source only uploads?

* John Hasler

| Matt Zimmerman writes:
| > This premise assumes that only developers use unstable, and in my
| > experience this is very far from the truth.
|
| It is true that some packages go into testing without having been tested on
| all platforms.

Some packages probably go into stable without having been tested on
all platforms.  If this happens, well, then that arch is a little
screwed.  That's the cost of not having people running unstable for
that arch.  (I can imagine say, KDE being broken on m68k without
anybody really noticing -- it's probably so slow on that hardware, so
nobody in their right mind will run it on that hardware. :)

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-