Bug in cron postinst

YES, I know that the postinst doesn't work if you don't have any user
crontabs, feel free to stop reporting the bug -- I have enough.

You can get the installation to complete by editing /var/lib/dpkg/info/cron.postinst and removing these three lines near the end:

    for ct in * ; do
        chown $ct:crontab $ct
    done

Then run 'dpkg --configure --pending'.

Yes, obvious in retrospect, and I'll put the brown paper bag on my head
after I upload the fix.

Steve

-
Steve Greenland