Re: Debian

On Sun, Aug 24, 2003 at 06:19:22PM +0100, Gavin Thomas wrote:
>    hi there, i'm new to Debian and i would like to learn Debian and help out
>    with Development, i have spare time on my hands and i would like to use
>    that spare time wizely, please can you send me some information.

If you want to help out, just do so. There's no reason why you can't.

Have a look at http://bugs.debian.org/, and look for unfixed bugs,
preferably those of severity 'serious' or higher, or that have the
'help' tag applied, and try to find solutions to those bugs; sending in
a (tested!) patch is usually appreciated.

On an unrelated note: it's usually appreciated _not_ to send HTML mail
to Debian-related mailinglists. Please configure your mailer to stop
doing so.

--
Wouter Verhelst
"Stop breathing down my neck." "My breathing is merely a simulation."