Re: Debian Weekly News - August 19th, 2003

On Fri, Aug 22, 2003 at 09:58:30AM +0200, J?r?me Marant wrote:
 JrmM> Branden's survey is misleading and assumes that documentation is
 JrmM> software. It is unfair and doesn't count.

Hey, Branden, how about another survey, about whether documentation is
software or not, and whether documentation is subject to DFSG, or not?
Just to kill all those darn trolls once and for all? ;-)

For me, this was clear even before Bruce Perens replied to debian-legal
about his understanding of this matter.

--
Dmitry Borodaenko