Re: checkbot: package has unhelpful garbage for maintainer field

On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 11:00:27PM -0400, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> Speaking of public shaming, please don't:
>
>  - Set a Mail-Followup-To: submit@bugs.debian.org

I didn't; Mutt did.  That's weird, though: I thought Mutt would only do
that for addresses that appear in my "lists" command, which
submit@bugs.debian.org certainly isn't.  Is that a bug in Mutt?

>  - Cc bugs report to debian-devel using the cc: field.
>    Use the X-Debbugs-CC: field so that people see the bug number that
>    got assigned.
>
> :-)

Noted.  Thanks.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Communism is just one step on the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     long road from capitalism to