Re: Work-needing packages report for Jul 11, 2003

* "Jamin W. Collins"

| And because my interests lie in packages that may not be seen as
| "important sections of Debian" I'm a second class applicant?

yes.  if you are just bolting another web gallery or editor onto
debian, that is far less important than if you fix bugs in
debian-installer, debbugs, ipv6 related packages, send in bug reports
and patches, etc.

| > Besides, you got recommends to DAM on 2003-02-05
| > Not even 6 months of waiting.
|
| And as far as I'm concerned, 60 days without any status update is too
| long to keep someone waiting.  There is no good reason for lack of
| updates.  If DAM has too much on his plate to provide a simple update
| then he needs to reduce the stuff on his plate and let someone else take
| over.

that is not your call to make.  It's his, and the DPL's.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-