Re: surfraw: surprized you added so many commands to /usr/bin

On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 08:47:52PM -0500, Thomas Smith wrote:
> On Monday, July 14, 2003, at 09:00 AM, Stephen Stafford wrote:
> I'd be happy to take over maintenance.  I'll let Jeff's 4-day-delayed
> upload go through before I start work on fixing other bugs.  Oh, I do
> have an account.

If you're the maintainer of package that has an NMU in delayed, and you
don't have a problem with the NMU, please cp it into incoming proper --
the only reason for the delay is so the maintainer has a chance to notice
it and respond to it; if your response is "great!" there's no need for
the delay any more.

Cheers,
aj

       ``Is this some kind of psych test?