Re: Qt3 still broken (compat-headers), what to do?

> I suppose there's always the option of NMUing, and hoping it sticks --
> then taking it up with the tech ctte. if it doesn't...

This is more or less what I was thinking of.  The impression I get is
that the Qt maintainers have shifted their stances on this issue from
defense to apathy.  Though it's possible that this is just because
apathy is an easier way to keep the package split until somebody does
an NMU or calls in the technical committee.

Ben.