Re: Work-needing packages report for Jul 11, 2003

On Sat, Jul 12, 2003 at 07:23:55PM +0200, Mateusz Papiernik wrote:
> > No, you've been waiting 188 days (as of today) for DAM according to:
>
> Hm, there are two possibilities:
>
> a) I'm blind
> b) You're wrong

Ahh I'm indeed wrong, misread the year both times.  You have amazing
patience if you haven't bitched about this before.  Your situation makes
this even more depressing.  Here I thought 470 was the current top end,
now I find that I may as well not get worked up about it until I've been
waiting for nearly 2 years.  Something has to change.

--
Jamin W. Collins

Remember, root always has a loaded gun.  Don't run around with it unless
you absolutely need it. -- Vineet Kumar