Re: strange BTS behaviour with bug #200180

On Sat, Jul 12, 2003 at 03:50:16PM +0200, Jochen Voss wrote:
> by accident I discovered bug #200180 at the fdutils bug report page
>
>     http://bugs.debian.org/fdutils
>
> I was surprised to see this, because I never got a notification for
> this bug via email (despite the fact that I'm the package maintainer).
>
> The BTS claims to have sent the norification mail to voss@debian.org
> at "Sat, 05 Jul 2003 18:32:26 -0400".  My logfiles show that I never
> received it here.  Is there any way to find out, whether the mail
> actually reached to voss@debian.org address, and whether it was
> forwarded from there?

I can verify that it arrived to debian-bugs-dist on the list server, which
is Bcc:ed in the mail sent to the maintainer, IOW you. I can't read the mail
logs on the d.o MX, for that you'll have to ask debian-admin.

> Another strange thing about the bug report is, that the above
> mentioned fdutils BTS page displays no ager for this bug.  But maybe
> it is still to new for this.

Yes.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.