Re: Please remove RFCs from the documentation in Debian packages

On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 04:35:09PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> So, I assume that with that you mean that we have "sacrificed one of our
> core values" as well? My. All this sacrifice is making me hungry. :P

Damn.  That means some OTHER deity has been intercepting the products of
ritual slaughter on my altar...

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Men use thought only to justify
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    their wrong doings, and speech only