woody/sid packages in dists/potato

I'm trying to run debootstrap to see if it plays nice with sysvinit.
And the other way around.

But at the moment, it bails out because it wants to install
libident which still is in the potato part of the archive ...
and my local mirror doesn't carry dists/potato anymore.

There's a handful of packages that have the same problem:

% grep ^Filename: Packages | grep -v ": pool/" | wc -l
     24

They're all in potato. What would be the right way to fix this ?

- file 24 bug reports
- fix the FTP archive manually by copying the packages to pool/
- it's not really a problem, so do nothing

Mike.