Re: but I want the GNU versions of packages

Marc Haber <mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de> writes:

> On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 00:36:10 +0200, Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org>
> wrote:
>>On Sat, Jun 28, 2003 at 07:57:55AM +0800, Dan Jacobson wrote:
>>> So what is the single command to apt-get install all the GNU versions
>>> of everything?
>>
>>Just create and maintain a meta-package that Conflicts/Depends on the
>>stuff you want.
>
> Given the current state of affairs, I am pretty sure that such a
> package will be rejected by ftpmaster. They pretty sure reject almost
> everything I upload.

Since you didn't bother with specifics, I can only guess you're
referring to clamav-data and eicar-testfile.  I encourage anyone to
check out

auric:/org/ftp.debian.org/queue/reject/{clamav-data,eicar-testfile}*

and judge this troll for themselves...

--
James