Re: [VAC] June 9 - August 30 [UPDATE]

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 12:15:10AM +0200, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:
>   WHAAAAAT???
>
>   I could understan this if you write that code in NASA computers
>   (though only in part), but if you write that in your home and that's
>   legal, I honestly think that you need to change your country in more
>   things than I thought before.
>
>   When will they loan you the air you breath?

Apparently you missed the memo when the name of the country was changed
to the Corporate States of America.

What you describe has already happened.  The "right" to pollute the air
that people breathe is already bought and sold like a commodity in the
U.S.

http://www.bizjournals.com/sacramento/stories/2003/04/21/story8.html

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      Ignorantia judicis est calamitas