samosa (aka db.debian.org) problems

Hi,

As many of you will have already noticed samosa is down and has been
for a while.  Unfortunately the machine is in a bad way - the
motherboard just beeps constantly when the machine's powered on.

The local admin has taken it out of it's rack and home with him to try
and fix it.  However even if samosa is completely dead, it's not a
major problem since, as it happens, this coincides nicely with a
planned upgrade of the hardware and the new box was due to be sent out
shortly anyway.

--
James

[I'll send something like this to d-d-a when I can get hold of a
 listmaster; bit of a chicken/egg problem trying to post to d-d-a
 about db.d.o being down... ;)]