Re: [mass bug filing?] Short descriptions being used as long descriptions and other policy violations

On pe, 2003-06-20 at 18:53, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> I was wondering, should I make a mass filing of bugs for those packages
> who fail to produce a proper description?

Since this can seemingly be checked automatically, I would prefer you
make a patch for lintian and/or linda instead. This way, there are not
hundreds of new bug reports, which means less hassle for the
maintainers, and new packages will also be checked for this.