Re: Fun with python-apt

On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 03:46:13PM -0400, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
> Now, if we changed sarge to use g++-c102 (as I briefly suggested),
> would that prevent this problem in sarge+1 or sarge+2 or whenever the
> ABI changes again?

no, because we WANT the packages beeing build with the new abi. We jus twant
to make sure that lib providing pakcages are built with the same gcc as lib
consuming ones.

Using the latest gcc is the simplest solution, since this sooner or later
will succeed, hopefully the packages with the unsatisfied dependencies are
bug marked before they can break testing :)

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --