Re: What makes a debconf?

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 12:04:03AM +1000, Russell Coker wrote:

> Having a single "debconf" was a good idea when it was first started
> in Bordeaux.  Since then things have changed, there is more apparent
> demand for conferences and more reluctance to travel.

It appears that I not be in the majority here but I like the excuse to
travel and I like meeting developers from farther away.

The rotating hemispheres plus mini-confs and Debian days is working
out pretty well for me. Even if it is (quite) a bit of a strain
logistically and financially.

Regards,
Mako

--