Re: [debian-devel] Status of mICQ code audit

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 04:25:11PM -0500, Drew Scott Daniels wrote:
> I wouldn't call it malicious, but I question the use of the word "harmful".

I don't.  Some people do use these applications for purposes more important
than chatting with friends.  If someone missed a meeting because a
program they installed out of Debian had a time bomb in it, they would
be justified in questioning their use of Debian, not just the application.

> Russell Coker do think that the word harmful is appropriate [1] and for

Reference missing.

--
Glenn Maynard