Re: mozilla address auto completion does not work anymore

Hi,

you didn't check the bts careful enough. I was almost sending a bug
report when suddenly i saw the huge list of bug reports concerning this
history bug (see #185302, #185935). It was recommended to purge the
related mozilla packages and reinstall them. Some needed to remove their
profile as well, others didn't. Try for yourself!

        ciao, Stefan

--
It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God.
It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.

                                   -- Thomas Jefferson