Re: mozilla address auto completion does not work anymore

At  8:31 am, Tuesday, April 22 2003, Bastiaan Naber mumbled:
> I have updated my unstable box but my  address auto completion  does not work
> anymore in mozilla. Can anyone reproduce this ? It is annoying me as hell.

Ditto. I did the annoying switch to mozilla-snapshot where completion works,
and Mozilla actually keeps accepting keyboard input after you close a
dialog. (Try it, it's a worse bug. :-)

The reason that the switch is annoying is that mozilla uses a ~/.mozilla
directory, and mozilla-snapshot uses a ~/.mozilla-snapshot directory.

Cheers,
--
                                           Steve
 A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is