Re: If Debian decides that the Gnu Free Doc License is not free...

Florian Weimer wrote:

> Hans Reiser <reiser@namesys.com> writes:
>
> > I want the same visibility of credits for reiserfs that movies give
> > for their actors.
>
> So you are concerned with the missing ad when mkreiserfs runs?
>
> In this case, your analogy is wrong.  The message does not give proper
> credit to developers (actors), but those who help to fund the
> development (the film studio, the producers or some VCs).

Well, I certainly hope he doesn't want the kind of visibility that the
studio and producer have. Can you imagine it?

# mkreiserfs

[clear screen]

                        N   A   M   E   S   Y   S

                                  and

                H   A   N   S      R   E   I   S   E   R

                          in association with

                      M   P   3   .   C   O   M

                                present

                H   A   N   S      R   E   I   S   E   R

                              production

                                of  a

                H   A   N   S      R   E   I   S   E   R

                               program

                   M   K   R   E   I   S   E   R   FS

etc. etc. etc.