Re: plagiarism of reiserfs by Debian

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:36:10 +0200, Ulrich Eckhardt <uli@doommachine.dyndns.org> said:

> On Sunday 20 April 2003 22:30, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>> If the upstream author is rude to me, he does not deserve any
>> consideration from myself.  If he chooses to alienate his
>> clientele, he should expect to reap what he sowed.

> Bu****it,

	I see. So, you don't practice what you preach, eh?

> this doesn't get any problems solved. Using 'an eye for an
> eye' as basic for interaction with humans (i.e. neither lawyers nor
> real trolls) doesn't work.

	Rudeness does not solve things. OK. I suppose the people who
 are being rude to us should also understand that, no? And there are
 limits to the abasement I am going to perform before attempting to
 demonstrate to the people being rude to me the truth of the adage
 that rudeness does not pay.

	Take that as you will.

	manoj
--
Hear about the Californian terrorist that tried to blow up a bus?
Burned his lips on the exhaust pipe.