Re: If Debian decides that the Gnu Free Doc License is not free...

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 18:25, Hans Reiser wrote:
> I want the same visibility of credits for reiserfs that movies give for
> their actors.

30 seconds after the movie ends the cinema is 95% empty and the credits are
only just started.  Only the first few names get seen, and those are the ones
that advertised the movie on the billboard (because most people only watch
movies that have well known actors).

> If someone wants to create a boot program and/or screensaver that picks
> a random OS component to describe the authors of at boot time, that
> would be nicest of all.

Sounds like a good idea.

But in the mean time could we summarise the list in one or two 80 column
lines?