Re: plagiarism of reiserfs by Debian

> It's also worth considering that perhaps there is a language difference
> (does Hans have English as a first language?) that make it seem that the
> email seem harsher than it really is. Many Europeans are naturally very
> honest with what they say and at first this comes across as been rude/blunt
> etc (especially to people who rarely consider the world outside there own
> borders).

Quite true. And while it certainly looks like Hans' was angry or at least
frustrated, I for one, consider my English better than the average among
Finns but often don't have a clue how my English messages sound for a native.
They are probably full of grammar errors, making them sound
careless/negligent and contain words that sound funny/obsolete or expressions
that are not exactly suitable in the situation.

In a face-to-face conversation these shortcomings are compensated by body
language. A slightly raised tone of voice is immediately reflected on the
other person's face so you don't have to exaggerate like in email.

- Jarno