Re: Do we need policy changes?

#include <hallo.h>
* Andrew Suffield [Sun, Apr 20 2003, 12:29:49AM]:
> On Sun, Apr 20, 2003 at 12:26:04AM +0200, Nikolai Prokoschenko wrote:
> > Thank you for your time, and you want to tell me I'm paranoid, don't
> > bother, it is not worth your time :) Better tell me what I might have
> > missed in the observing the subject.
>
> A point. What *is* yours?

Read. Just read and try with imagination.
=> Better, flexible and _smooth_ i18n in debian-desktop. Something
userfriendly but not easy to achieve without conditional dependencies,
debconf config with controllable queue order and some other things I
have already told about in the past :(

MfG,
Eduard.
--
Es sind aber die Schmutzigsten, von denen man sagt, daß sie mit allen Wassern
gewaschen sind.