Re: Debian for x86-64 (AMD Opteron)

* Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> [2003-04-09 23:08]:
> I talked to an AMD guy a while back, and he said we could get access
> to machines if he sign certain NDAs. He did not really say what kind
> of access though.

I sent e-mail to AMD about getting a dedicated box for Debian a day
before this thread started.  While they still have limited resources
and cannot give us a machine, they can provide a limited number of
developers remote access through the AMD Developer Center.  In fact,
two Debian developers are presumably working on a port already, but I
wasn't told who they were.  So, if you are serious about this port and
have time, contact me privately.

--
Martin Michlmayr