Re: bugreports offline (was: Re: Introducing Alioth: SourceForge for Debian)

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 09:19:28AM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> * Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org> [2003-04-06 14:24]:
> > That's the main thing I miss, also... it would be very nice to provide
> > simpe ways of caching the bug data for a package.
>
>  Please see the attached script, it should be quite straight forward and
> is what I am using.

You might like to download the mboxed bugreport instead of the html
version. That way you can read the complete correspondance using your
favorite mailer, eg. mutt -f bugreport.

That way you can easily post replies.

--
Peter Mathiasson, peter at mathiasson dot nu, http://www.mathiasson.nu
GPG Fingerprint: A9A7 F8F6 9821 F415 B066 77F1 7FF5 C2E6 7BF2 F228