Re: Looking for Kevin Dalley (Oakland, CA)

On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 08:18:06PM -0500, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 12:11:53AM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
>
> > Never mind.  Mako was able to reach Kevin by phone today.  He's well, just
> > busy; he also wants to remain the maintainer of findutils (upstream and
> > Debian).
>
> He wants this, but is he able to do it?  The findutils bug list is long and
> NMUs have been plentiful.

He said on the phone that we was trying to catch up and seemed more
surprised that I'd called than anything else. As such, its probably
worth giving him a bit more time.

In terms of procedure, I feel like a call on the phone, which is about
as intrusive as we can get, is a very effective way to prod people
toward work. It's also makes a reasonable "last step."

If nothing moves in the next couple weeks, I can call him again and/or
we can try to arrange for something else.

The good news of course that he seems to be doing alright.

--
Benj. Mako Hill
mako@debian.org