postgresql-dev dependence

Hi

I am compiling prelude-manager with postgresql plugin support.

The configure script of prelude-manager test for pg_config to be executable. I set a build-Dependency to postgresql-dev which provides pg_config in /usr/bin/ but this one is a dangling symlink to pg_wrapper which is part of postgresql-client.

So to compile postgresql plugin, I need postgresql-client.

But should I add it to Build-Depends
should I submit a bug to postgresql-dev to depend on postgresql-client (which is the case in mysql for example)
    is it an upstream bug to test pg_config in the configure script

thanks for your help

Mike