Re: About NM and Next Release

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder <ianadd@fortytwo.ch> writes:

> On Friday 08 August 2003 05:23, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
>
> > Policy changes, voting and the internal discussions all need
> > membership. Having NMs hang in limbo without due cause is denying
> > them the right to those.
>
> Voting yes. But to me it seems that most issues are discussed on the
> open lists - I am very much interested in the inner workings of
> Debian, and I sometimes particitpate in those discussions. I never
> felt that I was ignored just because IANADD.

You can talk but you can't second a proposal. You somewhat can (or
could) make a proposal since that isn't signed and normaly noone
bothered to check if one was a DD. But thats more of a backdoor than
the proper way of proposing chnages.

Actually pushing some changes into affect becomes harder because you
first have to find some DD to push the changes forward for you.

MfG
        Goswin