Orphaning gallery...

  Sadly I'm going to have to orphan gallery, this is an online
 image gallery application written using php.

  I'm doing this because I've made the decision within recent
 weeks to only work upon networking packages, and concentrate
 more upon security issues.

  If anybody wishes to adopt this interesting package then please
 see bug #188355.

  (I do confess that there are several outstanding bugs against this
 package which I've neglected, but I hope that by abandoning this I
 can concentrate of the packages I currently do maintain and use upon
 a more regular basis).

Steve
---